Layer3’s VPS solution, vServer, is a secure, efficient and tightly integrated virtual private server offering that provides you with flexible server resources that grow as your needs grow.
Our vServer bundles are easily customizable and allow you to scale up memory, disk and CPU resources on your vServer as your applications require.
Our web-based control panel gives you a secure direct access to your virtual private servers allowing you to completely control and manage your server. It also provides detailed statistics so you can easily view historical data about the server load and the network traffic.
Other Features Include:
- Wide range of supported operating systems including; Ubuntu, CentOS, Debian, Fedora, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and Microsoft Windows Server 2012.
- Easy-to-use VPS Control Panel. You can console into your VPS, reboot, suspend, rebuild your network, configure your firewall or re-install your VPS in a few clicks
- Rapidly deploy additional resources (storage, memory, CPU) as needed
- Multiple levels of security and encapsulation with the use of firewalls, white-lists and an optional secure access session
- Industry standard SLAs
- Additional configurable Microsoft applications including Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft SharePoint…etc
- Solution housed in Nigerian data centers with multiple redundancy and low latency access