With the emergence of converged IP services, businesses today are demanding greater performance from their networks than ever before. That’s the appeal of Layer3 MPLS IP-VPN Service. It’s a network-based, MPLS-enabled Wide Area Network (WAN) solution that offers multi-site businesses more bandwidth for the naira, faster application deployment, lower network operating costs, and more access options than traditional WAN services.
Layer3® IP-VPN Benefits At A Glance:
- Secure communications for multi-site networks, delivered over the Layer3 private, MPLS-enabled IP backbone.
- Data is segregated from other customers, and the public internet
- Routing intelligence resides in the Layer3 network, not in on-site customer equipment.
- Applications prioritized for Class of Service.
- Customized management levels to meet your specific business requirements, including options for full management and customer premise equipment (CPE).
- Layer3 configures, deploys, and manages CPE at each of your network sites.
- Scalable bandwidth options from E1 to STM1.
- Broad range of Ethernet incremental bandwidth options, from 2 to 1,000 Mbps.
- One network platform for all application traffic.
- Better utilization of existing bandwidth
- Run VoIP and data applications over the same circuits.
- Single flat rate* for Class of Service, with no bandwidth or traffic mix restrictions
- Class of Service flat rate varies by port speed.