The fast selection of new present-day applications (SaaS applications and mobile applications) combined with the multiplication of amazing, yet affordable mobile devices has presented new difficulties in the workplace. To be productive at whatever point and wherever, employees have gone around traditional harsh policies and organizations are facing a critical enunciation point to either overlook these patterns at the risk of unintended security ruptures or to grasp another method for working, utilizing another management framework.
VMware Workspace™ ONE™ is the straightforward and secure enterprise platform that delivers and manages any application on any smartphone, tablet or laptop. In other words, it is a simple and reliable way of managing applications on smart and mobile devices.
By integrating identity management, real-time application delivery, and enterprise mobility management, Workspace ONE draws in digital employees, decreases the danger of information spillage, and modernizes customary IT activities. Workspace ONE supports the BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) use case with simple, secure access to any application, on any device.
- Simplified Access – Workspace ONE is built on industry-leading AirWatch and Horizon technologies and is the only digital workspace platform that provides the best support for any device and any app. End users enter their email address, username and password to gain access to key apps.
- Secure Access – Adaptive management enables administrators to configure additional security requirements based on the content of an application by only allowing managed users to access applications that contain sensitive data.
- Best Value – With Workspace ONE, businesses enjoy rapid ROI from a product that is easier to manage, provides faster deployment of new apps, offers self-service support and future-proof their investment.
- Any Application – Workspace ONE supports access to web, native, and VDI (virtual desktop infrastructure) apps.
- Any Device – Workspace ONE is supported on iOS, Android, Mac, Windows 10, Chromebook, and web browsers.
- Better Management – With Workspace ONE, IT admins had a better user experience and spent 35% less time to complete an EMM setup scenario
Figure 1: App Access Through Workspace ONE (Source: vmware.com)
- Organizations can securely embrace SaaS, mobile apps while supporting existing enterprise applications.
- Top talent with tools that give employees the freedom to be productive while maintaining the right data security and compliance is being attracted and retained
- The adoption of Windows 10 is accelerated by using the same modern management framework designed for mobile devices
- The right level of security is ensured through adaptive conditional based on authentication strength, data sensitivity, user location, device posture
- On July 18, 2019
- 0 Comments