Layer3’s Managed Remote Access service, termed SECUREConnect™, gives your employees and partners a secure, seamless access to corporate resources from anywhere in the world and on their mobile devices such as laptops, tablets and smartphones. The service is achieved via Layer3’s managed cloud-based Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Virtual Private Network (VPN). 10917548_sThe use of SSL is ideal for remote connectivity requiring only Internet access through a standard browser and a corporate username and password for full authorised access to any resources on a corporate LAN. Access can be from anywhere, be it locally or globally stationed and can be used with any kind of Internet connection starting from a dial-up, mobile 3G device, wireless, cable or fiber access over IP based networks. The solution helps to reduce complexities and risks by enabling higher-performing remote access, facilitates cost savings with a pre-existing, cloud-based infrastructure and managed service model and supports your unique needs with more flexible and scalable options.
Enhance employee productivity with round the clock-access to corporate resources!
- Give employees access to corporate assets from anywhere, at anytime
- Say goodbye to unwieldy, up-front capital expenses. We manage and maintain the equipment installed in our secure data center
- Get started with as few as 5 users and easily add more users as your business requires
- Leverages strong SSL-based encryption.
- Endpoint security check to ensure remote device meets set security standards before granting access
- Hold secure online meetings, presentations and share desktops
- Predictable costs: based on users, not hardware
- Incorporates enterprise authentication tools and integrates with corporate standards and infrastructure (leverages existing Active Directories such as LDAP, Radius e.t.c.)
- Works on any device (PC, Mac, Tablet, Smartphones)
- 24/7/365 networks monitoring, management and support
- Control users’ access at a granular level, including their identity, the network they’re connecting from, and even how secure their device is
- Ensure your business can continue to operate in the event of a disaster
- Central policy management
- Very simple to use: accessible from every browser
Download the solution brochure.