Current Layer3 Vacancies
- Head, Finance & Account: This role is based in Abuja and will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer. The Head of Finance contributes to the overall success of the organization by effectively managing all financial tasks for the organization. He will play a major role in business strategy implementation while supervising financial accounting and reporting, payroll preparation and administration, budget preparation, project management accounting and risk management.
- Cyber Security Engineer: Our Security Engineers work closely with our customers and cloud based solutions. You will work within the Cyber Defence Center (CDC) team as an escalation point for complex problem analysis and incident troubleshooting. This will require fundamental knowledge of specific products and the ability to understand how the products might be utilized in customer environments as well as converged, cloud based services.
- Key Account Managers: The Key Account Manager is responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining a long term relationship with accounts and maximizing sales opportunities within them. He/she will need a high level of an innovative and eager mind in order to research, propose, and sell services and respond effectively to clients’ queries.
- Strategic Business Development Manager: The candidate will be responsible for implementation of new strategies, designing and monitoring performance measures, and designing and implementing new business models and business planning to support new strategies in line with changing market dynamics.
- Data Analyst: We are seeking an individual with high technical competencies who can drive best practices, building reporting efficiency, applied research and insight discovery. This is an exciting position in which you will be solving high-impact real-world business problems. You will be on the forefront of developing data visualizations and reports for clients in different industry.